Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Power Of Positive Thinking










Thinking POSITIVE Thoughts

  1. I can feel positive energy flow through me with every positive thought I choose.
  2. Today I know I have the right to be alive, happy and full of joy.
  3. Today, I trust that I am where I am suppose to be and am moving in the right direction.
  4. Today I dare to openly express my needs and find healthy ways to get them met.
  5. I like feeling good today.
  6. I like myself today.
  7. I no longer need to struggle to find my answers alone.
  8. I welcome and am open to positive and healthy support wherever I find it.
  9. I forgive all others and myself today.
  10. I am good enough just the way I am.
  11. I am at choice today.
  12. I can watch my negative thoughts go by and replacethem with positive thoughts of love and compassion.
  13. I am not a victim of people, places and things.
  14. Negative thoughts are no longer something I choose to live with.
  15. I am turning around all my negative thinking so that my mind is positive.
  16. I am open to positive changes in my life today.
  17. Today I am hanging in no matter what.
    Even when my conscious mind wants to give up.
  18. I will reach for that healthy, loving part deep within me and withthe help of prayer and meditation and the good people in my life, I will find a rainbow.
  19. Today I am breaking out of old patterns and rewriting old tapes.
  20. I am capable of letting go of all the negativity that is standing in the wayof my feeling good about myself.

No comments: