Tuesday, August 22, 2006

In your home the TV watch?

I am having trouble in dealing with these things. Yes. These things. No matter how i tried to get along with on how they form their statements, how much confidence I have on my technical skills, how much memory i tried to reserve with all those wierd characters, it is not just enough. Everytime a new specification is discussed, I would just sit meekly as if I am a very tiny incapable moroon who does not even know what a class diagram is. Even Atlas or Yahoo Honyaku has wierd translations on their statement. When will I get used to these things like keep left in walking, vehicles would come from the right lane in crossing, books read from the back, sentences scrambled, kanji with various pronounciations, and did i mention letter "L" is a stranger here. I am not quitting, I am just tired knowing that the language barrier hinders me incapable of understanding those specifications. It's a shame. Probably six months is not enough or I am just a slow-learner on things I considered wierd. Or I need to start turning my sentences upside down. Maybe I need Master Yodah on this. In Tokyo with these confusing things learned is a little rest need. (Geezzz)

No comments: