Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sleepless In Tokyo

Its 3am in the morning. Im in Tokyo. Yet my mind wanders far beyond the boundaries of this room. I am in Tokyo, in a foreign land. So far from what I call home. From what I call comfort. From what I call friends. As I look over the window of this hotel room, I could almost think that the light beyond those buildings could be the light from my home where familiar laughters would always be unexpectingly enjoyable and fulfilling. But its not. I am miles away from home. Away, that only imaginations could travel across those oceans and skies. But I have to be here, no matter how I wish to be home, no matter how I wish to be with those laughters, no matter how I longed to sleep in those familiar beds and lamplights, I still have jobs to do before I could rest ... and jobs to do before I could rest ...

No comments: