Sunday, July 17, 2005

Mirage of July

I am currently enjoying a certain creativity game in a forum in www.mtgsalvation.com. As you know, I am an MTG player or fanatic for almost four years. I joined this kind of game called FCC on the said web site since last month but then, this week, I was amused, sort of, by the card that just came up from my mind while watching the dancing diablos as a mirage of the scorched and paved street under the Tokyo summer. The card closely represents me. I am a mirage to the people around me. They saw me not completely, not clearly, not truly, but as a mirage of what I allow them to see. I created an illusion of what they wanted to see from me. And that is merged with the reality all around them. An illusion of strength, peace, and determination. But I am as fragile as a mirage, as a breeze, as a droplet. In a reckless blink, my sight will be gone with the wind. Gladly, I won last week's FCC.

No comments: