Friday, July 29, 2005

All In A Month's Work

Crashed and crushed. Well, that's me for now. After dealing with all the headaches and stresses brought by all those debugging to satisfy our customer with a bug-free software, what's left of me is nothing less than a satisfied me. I could barely recall how many dinners I did skip, how many days I did render for more than twelve hours of work, and how many times I did overcome my veins from popping due to stress. But after we have deployed and tested the system to customer site, I could feel satisfaction no other tons of stress could compare. I realized that sometimes we have to be stressed and tired, we have to give up something, for us to appreciate what's more worth achieving. And after the deployment, all I did, is go back to my room, rest in the couch, and take a picture of a smiling me, but of course, this was after the party, with my boss, was over. Hehehe

No comments: