Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Original Qoutes

Below are my personal collections of original quotes,
written in my old scratch book since college days.
These are as i learned all through my life experiences.
Hoping to share them to you,
as I transfer them in here piece by piece during my free time.

-=o0o=-

I have enjoyed life when I had nothing,
and have enjoyed it when I had some things.
Truly, enjoying life is not about what I have
but about having someone. - 2/21/2012

How can one succeed if he always look for
obstacles rather than a way out. - 2/20/2012

When it no longer matters what is right or
what it is worth for,
when it is all for the confusing joy,
it is for love. - 2/15/2012

What makes you perfect does not exist . . .
simply because you already are. - 2/6/2012

If success requires doing what is good for yourself,
i would rather choose failure doing
what I believe is good and right. - 1/26/2012

Today I have witnessed pride over professionalism,
must-things over right-things,
position over reason, and the thing is,
it was done by the so-called pious individuals.
But it is still a wonderful world - 1/26/2012

Sometimes our parents forgot that they
should be role models to us.
But it is only sometimes, and always
they remain our parents, and our only one. - 1/5/2012

A new year is just another date.
The people you celebrate with is what makes it
unique and memorable. - 1/1/2012

How grateful I am to have people around
me celebrated for my birth. I must give
them credit by the way I live. - 12/25/2011

Never regret the time you spent
with someone. You will never know
how thankful that someone could be
for spending time with you. - 12/22/2011

I live my life the way
I wanted to experience it. - 11/6/2011

Misinterpretation is not your fault
when you are true with your intention - 10/10/2011

I can laugh alone or cry alone or smile alone
but these emotions are of little meaning when
without having someone to share with. - 10/1/2011

Reward those who are loyal,
not those who are wise betrayer. - 9/9/2011

How dare you took your revenge
not to those who have sinned you
but to those whom you see has no revenge. - 8/8/2011

Lead not because you wanted to
but because they needed you to. - 8/1/2011

A true personal vendetta is a fate
even destiny cannot alter. - 7/25/2011

I made mistakes and that makes me human
but it does not mean I am doing
just mistakes all the time. - 6/30/2011

Do not rush.
Beautiful things are frozen.
Brilliant ideas are idle. - 5/21/2011

Be thankful for the people around you.
Whether you like it or not, they all conspire
for your success. - 5/5/2011

When I tell you a lie, don not burden me with
guilt by believing it. - 5/1/2011

More often, the person who do a lot of things
gets rewarded than those who deliver a lot of things.
It is a sad reality. - 4/5/2011

Do not practice on graying out your choices to lower
your standards, create one that fits with it. - 3/24/2011

A position is just as good as the organization
who acknowledge it. Never ever forget how temporal is
an organization. - 2/2/2011



No comments: