Wednesday, July 25, 2007

June Countdown has Ended

Yes, June has ended. Supposedly it was made thinking that I will be leaving Japan when June ends but somehow it was postponed on the first day of August. So what now? I'll spend a two-week business trip in Cebu form July 4 - 18. Then I'll spend the remaining two weeks in Japan for preparation of my trip back home. Whew, I will miss Japan anyway. I wish I could come back here someday but NOT as NEC employee.

But somehow, I managed to jot down the events happened last June 2007. As I went through over it, I realized my life here in Japan is eventful and interesting. The memories were overwhelming, funny, boring yet unique. But I will soon be leaving this place. A place where some people wishes to visit and live is now a place where I wish to leave and hate to live. Ironic isnt it? The grass is always greener on the other side - so the usual phrase goes. But is it always? Or should we say - The grass always SEEMS greener on the other side.

But whatever, whenever - This experience and everything, the people, places, events, will be soon be part of my past, and because of it, I am a new person now, and there are more things like these the future has to offer. I will leave this place without turning my head back for I will be bringing its memories with me all along.

No comments: