Sunday, June 10, 2007

June Countdown (June 8-10)

June 8 - Not much. I had just finished the English Translation of Selenium Document, or Atlas Translation rather. My brain is a little numb in doing translation right now so I seek the help of Atlas. I left 4:30PM to meet the CTS members in Tamachi Station from Cebu. Their first time in Tokyo. Ah, first time desu ne. I could still recall my feelings when I first came in Japan. I wish I still had that feeling right now when its my Nth time to stay in this place. After that, I attended the Nihonggo class, and had a dinner in Sukiya with the CTS members. I arrived in my apartment around 9PM, and I had a little chat with my Tantra friends, then a little action in Kruma, then sleep. Its friday night and I can't believe I can't spend it with friends. I am alone again in my room. Endu desu.

June 9- I woke up 9:30AM and get ready for a Tabehoudai party with the CTS members in Ginza. Me and Grace must leave the place around 11am. In Ginza, We met with Ryze & Jay, Lloyd & Lily-Ann. My day just got completed with that wonderful chat and lunch. I recalled I seldom had a laugh since I live here in Japan. I only had a laugh when I am with Ruben or Jaja, but they now went home to Cebu. My other co-intra-transferees here are somewhat, hmmm, i dont know, serious rather? probably quadrant 2 of the Behavior Pie, hahaha. I remembered my previous Cable-Modem- Quadrant-2 project group. Soooooo Booooorrrriiiiinnnnnng. Hahaha

June 10 - Sunday. Fukunaga-san, Hamaguchi-san, Aochi-san, Kitamura-san, Akune-san, Hasegawa-san, Kudo-san, and me had a party. It was my farewell party anyway. We had some beer and a little Tanduay Rum. Everyone get drunk with the Tanduay Rum. I got worried with Kudo-san because they let him drank almost 3 glasses of Tanduay Rum and he is not a good drinker. Anyway, that wont kill him, but i know it did make him uncomfortable. After that I left around 8PM, then went to Roppongi for a stroll, then went home. I had bought myself some light decors, so that got me busy when I reached my apartment. What a nice day.

No comments: