Thursday, June 14, 2007

June Countdown (June 11-14)

June 11 - I woke up around 8:30am today. Got the Monday sickness feeling. My body seemed to weigh a thousand ton just to let it leave the bed and go to the shower. My mind was shouting "hurry hurry or you will be late" but my body said "sleep & sleep more zzzzz". And I got myself almost late. The day's work was fine, we had meetings for the week's task. It was Kudo-san's coding practice schedule actually. 5:45pm, I left the office for Nihonggo class. My classmates made funny statements during the practice conversation. Ronald to Sensei :"Firipin kara tomodachi ga kimasu kara, dou soureba ii desu ka.". (A friend from Philippines is coming, what should I do?).Hahaha, its none of the station master's business, of course. Sensei was shocked and said, "How will I know what should you do with your friends?". But what he meant to say was that "A friend from Philippines is coming and he is on the train that had stopped, what should I do?". That was a good laugh anyway. I had two hours of Kruma after that, yeahh!!


June 12 - Meeting with Kudo-san and me. Wow, nice chance to spend time with Kudo-san. He is a silent japanese type. Though we are into the same project for a year now, we never became that close, unlike Hasegawa-san, we had just six months of doing the same project together but I can talk to him any topic under the sun. Well, I tried to open up things not work-related but it was not working. Majime desu ne. He is really into work mode now. The whole day is quite silent; Hasegawa-san was out for training for two days, the CTS team were busy, Ruben and Jaja, the persons Im comfortable with, were already gone to Cebu, no one to talk to, feeling lonely in a busy place is the craziest situation I had ever experienced. My Character now at Amara14, hehehe. Excited to level up more ... nothing to do anyway.


June 13 - Meeting, meeting, meeting. Tunog Classic (If you still remember that commercial jingle way back). And that was what my day was filled with. Fukunaga-san was absent, Hasegawa-san was absent, CTS members were busy, Kudo-san was so serious with his task, and me, hmmm, just trying to keep myself busy by checking the NSP members' miniproject test results. I didnt play Tantra this day. Just do some exercise at home, hot bath, then sleep.


June 14 - I emailed to Hamada-san for follow up on my schedule of going back to Cebu. He said it would be extended for a few weeks. hmmm, as expected. Anyway, fine with me. I am already expecting that delay, If the pinoys have what we call "Filipino time", the japs had what they call "Japanese schedule". They are really into postpones, postpones, and postpones. Hahaha funny isnt it. I played Tantra today. I already informed my guildmates that im quitting. As usual, as cool as they are, they said they will miss me. Awts . I do not know what they look like on the other end, but I know they are cool people. But, waahhh I was already 5% more to level up my Tantra char but it was already almost 2am, I must sleep, and I felt so sleepy, and ... click, Tantra exited. Zzzzz, maybe ill get the 5% tonight hehehe

No comments: