Thursday, June 28, 2007

Intra-Transferee Contract Termination Timeline

May 11 - Inform to terminate contract. Based on contract, processing would take 30 days from the day the employee informs on his wish to terminate the contract.

May 16 - I was informed that my schedule would be June 30.

May 27 - Flight to Cebu for a-week vacation.

May 24 - Meeting with Hamada-san and boss Rachel. June 30 is a possible schedule.
Take note that from "would be" (June 16) it changes to "possible".

May 25 - Meeting with Wada-san. Informed that there is a possible delay, mid-week or end of July could be the schedule.

June 14 - I made a follow-up because there was no use on it at all.
The email reply: "It is still in 1SL, not HR in NCOS, so it may be delay a few weeks."

June 22 - Another negotiation. Maybe October, or end of this year. I said I need time to decide on this. So, a meeting will be held again for my decision.

June 27 - The said meeting. I wil be scheduled to go home on August 1. They did not ask for my decision, I was just informed directly. I will have a business trip for two weeks before that starting July 4. The business trip might be extended.

June 28 - The business trip might be extended for 3 to 4 weeks. And August 1 schedule might be extended. Ticket reservation was already done.

--
My Plan:

if (the extension goes beyond end of August)
{
Send a resignation letter effective August 30;
System.out.println("Patience is my virtue sometimes people tends to abuse.");
}

No comments: