Thursday, July 03, 2008

An INCOMPETENT Service

" In our pursuit to attain world-class quality service, we are making it easier and more convenient for you to avail of our services through e-Census!"-(Message from the NSO Administrator)
This is the message from their administrator. Now, dream on.
This year, twice I had availed their service of online request for birth certificates, and twice did I pay for this service, and twice did I get disappointments.

my request details

the documents they mailed with different name and birthdate

I have requested eCensus for birth certificates with complete Full Name, Birthdate, Parent's name, etc. But still they mailed me a different one. Different Name, and Different Birthdate.Why cant they just send a NO-RECORD certification instead if they really cant find my record?

So what is the use of specifying specific detail of request of the incompetent service of eCensus would still give you a different document? What is their email address for if non of your emails were answered?



Welcome to the Philippines!!!





No comments: