Saturday, May 03, 2008

Most Wanted Guild

"Welcome back to the Tantra World", my imagination announces as I bought my char from the hands of the devil. I was onced delivered from its seemingly eternal temptation. Its golden chain engulfed me before like a sweet fresh honey but as deadly as a venom. Last May I was freed. I quit. Totally. That was when I decided to live my life back in the philippines. Last February 2008, I got bored in the hotel. So I decided to turn on my laptop, hooked it up on the internet, and, just out-of-the-blue, ran Tantra. And there the updates ran, and I logged in. And a familiar world opened up right in front of me, that was Exile. Yes. And I found out that I was a multi-billionaire still. The treasure that I once left when I decided to leave Tantra was still kept intact, fixed, and untouched. Everything was all under the mercy of my treasure. Shoppable, buyable, and saleable. But wait, it was then that I realized my armors were all obsolete. So, I updated my inventory and, wallah, it was just in an instant.

So here I was, after buying a new level 200 char and changed its god to Shiva, I was comfortable with the coolest Shivan guild in Samadi. The Most-Wanted, the strongest, most kunatz, and most feared ashram.


Let the temptation begin. Let me not resist. Let me be drowned to your sweetest death. *_*

Pic Line Up:

chinggayARCHER, BleedyRoz, AngelXHeaven, MaryGianell, Botete, milo, honey09, AngelCherrub (me), AlvinRay009, eyeshield25, HENCHI, Crinelle, xxXBlackSpiritsXxx, and Malicious

No comments: