Thursday, June 07, 2007

June Countdown ( June 3 - 7 )

June is the last month of my stay in Japan. Of course, I am excited to go back home. I am through living here in a place where I feel homesickness everywhere, everytime. Soon I will be living my life again. However, I wish to keep track of things before I totally leave this place, anway I will never pass this way again. That is how the June Countdown started ...

June 3 - I arrived in Narita Airport from Cebu with Grace ( a colleague ) arounce 2:30pm. We rode the Limited Express (I always prefer Narita Express, this was my first time) to Shin-Kawasaki. The travel took 3 Hours, WOW!!!. and I paid 2.6Kyen using the green car. If I would take the Narita Express, it would cost 3.2Kyen with a 1Hour comfortable travel. The difference in cost is 600yen, but the time you would gain is 2 Hours. Limited Express is not that wise choice. Anyway, that would be my first and last ride, anyway, I hope.

June 4 - MK Office. I Arrived 8:30AM and the day's task is about the Command Store for EMS. Hmm... interesting. I had a meeting with Kudo-san and Hasegawa-san, until 6PM. That was when Yoshizu-san reminded me that I had a Nihonggo class today. Ah, I totally forgot. Anyway, same old, same old, we ate at Sukiya after that with Grace and Ronald. Then I slept around 2am for leveling up my Tantra charater, now on Amara12.

June 5 - Got so exhausted for staying up late. Arrived at 10AM in MK. Kudo-san and Hasegawa-san had a meeting about yesterday's EMS feature. Good thing I was not included, I cant totally understand if they will try to use 100% japanese in the meeting. Maybe after they had decided on something, I can have a meeting with them. Lunch, same old, same old again.
BUT, at around 3pm, the client cancelled the EMS feature, hahaha, good thing I didnt exert much effort on it yet. Anyway, ill be out forn the office 7pm today. Bye...

June 6 - Meeting about Junit Test. How to Junit some Webcuscon modules. Peanuts.. yes, as if I didnt know it yet. But anyway, I still listen to Kudo-san and Hasegawa-san. I need to recognize their efforts for making the docs and initiating the meeting. But cant deny that its a boring meeting. Its like going back to elementary days where I am still new to this project. But ill be out later 6:30PM. My mind is shouting, Kruma, Kruma, Kruma !!!! Its the Player Vs Player Map in Tantra.

June 7 - Slept last night around 1am. I watched Heroes, and was disappointed with the plot of the season ender, too easy, too cartoon, but I like the idea how they ended the season, just the statements of the actors. Anyway, nothing to do. Counting hours is the busiest thing. You have to keep yourself busy if you have all the time for free. Hmmm... maybe ill be out around 6pm. I am excited to check if the Items my character vending since last night was sold. Hahay... I wont be playing Tantra when I get back to Cebu. It just to keep my mind busy and exciting while Im here in Tokyo. Buying time in Tokyo, that is what Im doing now...

No comments: