Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wishful Thinking

















She responded to my every messages.
- Maybe she was just trying to be friendly.
She replied to my every emails.
- Maybe she was just trying to be polite.
She accepted my invitation for a dinner.
- Maybe she was just trying to be a lady.
She accepted all of my dinner invitation.
- Maybe she was a real fair lady.
She told me she enjoyed my company.
- Maybe she was just trying to be kind.
She had little surprises telling me she cares.
- Maybe she was just trying to be a friend.
She waited for me until wee hours of the night for a some talk.
- Maybe she was just trying to be concerned for me.
She never departed even if I told her I like her so much.
- Maybe she was just trying to be understanding.
She told me she was looking forward for my return.
- Maybe she was just ... please enough...

...
No matter how I tried to say these thingsto myself,
I just can't avoid the thought that she could have liked me also.
I just can't avoid having wishful thoughts that these things
could mean we both had something for us, between us.

But I wish sometimes wishes could come true
so as my wishful thinking would do.
For everytime I wished that everything we did was something,
I would fall to reality that she had someone especial, ...

... something she thought I never knew.

3 comments:

emmz said...

awww! super relate ako dito! :p

tayo na lang kaya? hahaha...

mas ok pala ang imong mga celebrities ha... but i wonder why in the world mark dacascos was included! that's just proof that that face recognition site is a scam! :p

PollenPen said...

hahaha kaw ha emman ;D


imo celebrities kay pang Miss U

wilbert said...

wow, na.igo man gyud ko ani, how i wish that i can say this things to that special person para ma.ok na ko...