Sunday, April 02, 2006

Blooper Day 2006

Hey, I officially declare this day as the Blooper Day. You are asking me why? Okey, ill list down the facts as my grounds for this declaration.





1. I had a chat with my officemate Rajah. We agreed to meet on this day to visit some places here in Tokyo together. Upon discussing on our rendezvous, we realized we are just on the same hotel, in adjacent rooms.
2. Later then, in one of those unfamiliar train stations, some Japanese undercover police approached us to check our identifications.
3. In Akihabara electric town, as we were looking for a steamer or dry cleaner for suits, we picked up an item that stated "dry [price]leaner". It was actually a car cleaner. The price tag had perfectly hidden the letters "car c".
4. Unmindfully, we took off on a station, 4 stations away from the station where we should get off.
5. I left my key back in my hotel room.

No comments: