Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nishimachi Ghost House


It is now my second week in Japan. And how is Japan so far, if I may ask my self? It is so cold and everyday is just pouring rain.
But anyway, I am just about to evaluate my stay here in Nishimachi House. It is simply a ghost house. I own the entire building, theoretically for some reason. First, no one seems to live here except me, the lobby, with the big tv monitor, tennis table, ofuro, common kitchen, and toilets are all for my own usage. At first, it was kind of okey because you feel free to use the facilities anytime, but lately the house feels so eerie and lonely. I could die in here in any minute . The tv programs, nah, the Japanese language wouldn't help to keep me some company, in addition, there is no f%&king internet connection here, and no heater, and its winter!!! I am living in ALCATRAZ extension house.

No comments: