Sunday, February 05, 2006

Cool Weirdos

We play Magic: The Gathering stuff. And most people, the ladies actually, call us weird, a bunch of guys playing trading cards. I always try to explain (not defend) to them that this is not just a trading card game, and basically not for kids because it needs a lot of thinking and strategies. They would just usually shrug their shoulders off (Oh, why would I try to do the explaining thingy, its useless by the way for ladies). I remember one of my teammates told me that it's a nice way to find a girl who would try to understand you if you would explain to her this Magic thing. If you really could find one, don't let her go, because she surely would try to understand you if you're gonna try to explain yourself on going out with friends on Saturday night. Well, we found out that later that to find that particular type of a lady is not really that hard. (",)

No comments: