Sunday, January 22, 2006

Leavin on a jet plane...

It was a gloomy day. All I can say when I woke up this morning is a simple, "bye bye princess". Today the princess of my hidden kingdom had flown abroad for her business trip. She will probably be back on the 27th of February.And I think I will be going to Tokyo next month for two years. I will only have a very short chance of seeing her again. She promised, though, to email me, and I promised to keep in touch with her. I will surely miss her but I hope I wont be missing her that bad. She is a good friend, one that you would find hard to let go. Today, I will be attending a Prerelease Tournament for MTG, but surely, I will be thinking of her.
No matter what, princess, part of me will always be with you, till you bring it back for me when we meet again. Be fine.
- pollenpen

No comments: